2013 was such a blessed year! It was a year of people and movement. God ceaselessly filled my life with love, friendship, courage, and faith.
1. Family: I’m blessed with the gift of family! This family extends up to my Sumulong relatives and more recently, to my Reyes and Zamora families!
2. Friends: Another year of adventure with my co-teachers! All the stress and rough patches at work cannot compare to the friendship, loyalty, and laughter we share.
3. Dance: It was a year full of dance from performing to small crowds to a 2,000+ strong audience. There’s nothing more magical than this gift.
4. Japan: Returning to Japan was truly unexpected but I have learned so much about myself and my dreams because of that trip.
5. Students: My students continuously taught me about life, happiness, and friendship. I will always hold them in my heart with so much love.
6. Philippines: No grand vacations but I’m more than grateful to have explored Coron, Baguio, Pangasinan, Tanay, Pampanga, and other places.
7. Friends: We may be leading different lives now but to see once in a while my high school, college, and Rosehill friends is something I always look forward to. Friendship knows no distance nor time.
2014 will be a year full of surprises! It will be a year of dreams and possibilities. I don’t know what’s ahead but I just have to keep making good decisions everyday to get where I’m supposed to be.
Happy new year, loves!
"Be someone’s crazy aunt."
Bigoli, Eastwood City Walk, Quezon City, Philippines